| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shendi in July is very, very hot at 32.3 °C (90.14 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.7mm (0.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Shendi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Shendi, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Shendi:
- Atbara, Sudan - 124.8 kms (77.5 miles) NNE
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 110 kms (68.4 miles) NNE
- Aroma, Sudan - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) ESE
- Kassala, Sudan - 345.4 kms (214.6 miles) ESE
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 278 kms (172.8 miles) ESE
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 255.8 kms (159 miles) S
- El Showak, Sudan - 360.1 kms (223.8 miles) SE
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 363.8 kms (226.1 miles) SE
- Sennar, Sudan - 350.8 kms (218 miles) S
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 407.8 kms (253.4 miles) S